Bloom Schools feature integrated programs that blend an American curriculum with the best Saudi curricula, and a group of extra-curricular programs that aim to develop personal and professional skills that enable our students to meet the challenges of the 21st century.
Bloom Schools is proud of its distinguished teaching staff, and experienced teachers from different cultures who specialize in education and assessing student behavior in early childhood.
- The number of students per class is between 20 to 23 students.
- The number of kindergarten children does not exceed 20 children.
Bloom Schools offers its students the opportunity to enroll in after-school club programs offered in facilities by external contractors.
- An outdoor play area that is safely equipped with recreational movement games in which our children spend time every day playing and entertaining.
- A football and basketball court to practice football and basketball for our dear children.
- Air conditioned gym room designed for our young children to do Zumba and yoga classes and some music games.
- A learning resource room that contains the library. Our dear children spend time reading, and some educational corners designed for this age group.
- A computer lab room Our children learn.
Grades from the early education stage (Kg1) to the third primary for boys and girls.
Boys from grade one to grade three are taught by qualified female teachers to provide a successful learning environment.